|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with steel case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your down payment|
|Payment Terms:||LC, TT|
|Supply Ability:||8,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Horizontal Plate Clamp||Application:||Warehouse, Building, Wharf, Ect.|
|Capacity:||1t - 10t||Surface:||Painting, Chorme|
1T - 10T HORIZONTAL PLATE CLAMP
Vertical plate clamp features pivoting bale for easier and more versatile operation. Not designed for use on stainless steel or aluminum plates. For use with materials with a
surface hardness to 30 RC (300 HB).
• Pivoting bale for easier and more versatile operation
• Automatic serrated hardened steel cams and pads
• Drop-forged steel case for maximum strength
• Warning: Do not exceed the working load limit. Serious bodily injury or property damage may result
• Do not use plate clamps to lift loads less than 20% of rated capacity. Lift only one plate at a time.
Plate must be clean and free of oil
* Capacity from 2T to 6T.
* Forged head and forged gear set ensure the durability and safety.
* Gripper is HRC 52-57 for longlife use.
* More thickness of the steel plates to ensure the good safety.
* One year guarantee.
Applicable to construction, industrial, commercial, vertical lifting work
To a single test for the rated load, lifting operations in a single or two groups of use, lifting the factory may not be hit by hanging objects, the test load of 2 times the maximum working load, is strictly prohibited overload