|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with steel case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your down payment|
|Payment Terms:||LC, TT|
|Supply Ability:||12,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Farm Jack||Application:||Warehouse, Building, Wharf, Ect.|
Commercial-quality jack will lift, pull, push and clamp. Hot-rolled alloy steel, powder-coated with zinc-pated hardware. 2-pc. handle and socket for extra durability and reliability. Base is heavily ribbed for strength.
Farm Lift Jack,hi lift farm jack,hi-lift jack
20'' Farm Jack ,33'' Farm Jack,48'' Farm Jack,60''
1. Size: 20"-60"
2. rugged, simple construction
1. Be sure base of jack is on firm and level ground.
2. Be sure your jack will not slip after load is applied.
3. Be sure lifting arm is fully under load applied.
4. Be sure the load is stabilized before lifting so that it will not shift when lifting or lowering.
5. Do not work under vehicle after lifting unless you have jack stands supporting the vehicle.
6. Do not push load off the jack;Lower it carefully.
7. Do not use handle extensions.
|JJ035||60" farm jack||155||1350||15||152X24.5X14||1||550|
|JJ048||48" farm jack||155||1070||14||124X24.5X14||1||670|
|JJ037||33" farm jack||155||700||13||92X24.5X14||1||950|
|JJ038||20" farm jack||155||480||12||54X24.5X14||1||1320|