|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with steel case for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after receiving your down payment|
|Supply Ability:||8,000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Vertical Plate Clamp||Application:||Warehouse, Building, Wharf, Ect.|
Vertical plate clamp features pivoting bale for easier and more versatile operation. Not designed for use on stainless steel or aluminum plates. For use with materials with a
surface hardness to 30 RC (300 HB).
• Pivoting bale for easier and more versatile operation
• Automatic serrated hardened steel cams and pads
• Drop-forged steel case for maximum strength
• Warning: Do not exceed the working load limit. Serious bodily injury or property damage may result
• Do not use plate clamps to lift loads less than 20% of rated capacity. Lift only one plate at a time. Plate must be clean and free of oil
* Forged head and forged gear set ensure the durability and safety
* Gripper is HRC 52-57 for longlife use.
* More thickness of the steel plates to ensure the good safety.